- André Greiner-Petter, Abdou Youssef, Terry Ruas, Bruce R. Miller, Moritz Schubotz, Akiko Aizawa, Bela Gipp: “Math-Word Embedding in the Math Search and Semantic Extraction.” Scientometrics Open Access, Published: 09 June 2020 [link]
- Sreekanth Madisetty, Kaushal Kumar Maurya, Maunendra Sankar Desarkar, Akiko Aizawa: “A Neural Approach for Detecting Inline Mathematical Expressions from Scientific Documents.” Expert Systems (Wiley) (accepted). DOI: 10.1111/exsy.12576
- Paul Molloy, Joeran Beel and Akiko Aizawa: “Virtual Citation Proximity (VCP): Empowering Document Recommender Systems by Learning a Hypothetical In-Text Citation-Proximity Metric For Uncited Documents.” 8th International Workshop on Mining Scientific Publications (WOSP2020), held online, in conjunction with JCDL 2020. August 5, 2020.
- Florian Boudin, Ygor Gallina, Akiko Aizawa: “Keyphrase Generation for Scientific Document Retrieval.” The 58th annual meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2020), July 5-10, 2020. [link]
- Kenichi Iwatsuki; Florian Boudin, and Akiko Aizawa: “An Evaluation Dataset for Identifying Communicative Functions of Sentences in English Scholarly Papers.” The 12th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation, pp.1705-1713. Marseille, France, May 11-16, 2020. [link]
- André Greiner-Petter, Moritz Schubotz, Fabian Müller, Corinna Breitinger, Howard Cohl, Akiko Aizawa, Bela Gipp: “Discovering Mathematical Objects of Interest – A Study of Mathematical Notations.” The Web Conference 2020 (WWW ’20). pp.1445–1456, April 2020.[link]
- Nobuhiro Ito, Yuya Suzuki, and Akiko Aizawa: “From Natural Language Instructions to Complex Processes: Issues on Chaining Trigger Action Rules.” W14: Intelligent Process Automation — RPA Meets AI (IPA-20), in the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20). New York, New York, USA, February 7-12, 2020. [link]
- Takuma Udagawa and Akiko Aizawa: “An Annotated Corpus of Reference Resolution for Interpreting Common Grounding.” The 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20). New York, New York, USA, February 7-12, 2020. [link]
- Saku Sugawara, Pontus Stenetorp, Kentaro Inui, and Akiko Aizawa: “Assessing the Benchmarking Capacity of Machine Reading Comprehension Datasets.” The 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20). New York, New York, USA, February 7-12, 2020. [link]
- Akiko Aizawa and Michael Kolhase: “Mathematical Information Retrieval.” Chapter 12, in “Evaluating Information Retrieval and Access Tasks–NTCIR’s Legacy of Research Impact”. Tetsuya Sakai, Douglas W. Oard, Noriko Kando (eds.), pp.169-185. Springer. 2020. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-5554-1 [link]
- Takato Yamazaki, Takuma Udagawa, Taichi Iki, Vitou Phy, Taku Sakamoto, Akiko Aizawa: “Common Grounding Dialog Challenge.” Dialog System Technology Challenge 8 (DSTC8), Workshop in the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20). New York, New York, USA, February 7-12, 2020.
- Kazutoshi Shinoda, Akiko Aizawa: “Variational Question-Answer Pair Generation for Machine Reading Comprehension.” arXiv preprint arXiv:2004.03238, 2020. [link]