- Yang Zhao, Xiaoyu Shen, Senuma Hajime, and Akiko Aizawa: “A Comprehensive Study: Sentence Compression with Linguistic Knowledge-Enhanced Gated Neural Network.” Journal: Data & Knowledge Engineering (accepted)
- Hajime Senuma, Akiko Aizawa: “Universal Dependencies for Ainu.” 11th Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC 2018), 7-12 May 2018, Miyazaki, Japan.
- A Simple Language Model based Evaluator for Sentence Compression.” The 56th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2018). Melbourne, Australia. July 15 – July 20, 2018.
- Kenichi Iwatsuki, Akiko Aizawa: “Using Formulaic Expressions in Writing Assistance Systems.” The 27th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING 2018), August 20-26, 2018, Santa Fe, New-Mexico, USA (accepted)
- Kazutoshi Shinoda, Akiko Aizawa: “Query-focused Scientific Paper Summarization with Localized Sentence Representation.” Third Joint Workshop on Bibliometric-enhanced Information Retrieval and Natural Language Processing for Digital Libraries (BIRNDL 2018), workshop at ACM SIGIR 2018. Ann Arbor, MI, USA. July 12, 2018. (accepted)