- Felix Beierle, Akiko Aizawa, Andrew Collins, and Joeran Beel: “Choice overload and recommendation effectiveness in related-article recommendations.” International Journal on Digital Libraries (2019), pp.1-16. DOI: 10.1007/s00799-019-00270-7 [link]
- Terry Ruas, William Grosky, and Akiko Aizawa: “Multi-Sense embeddings through a word sense disambiguation process.” Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 136, pp.288-303, December 1, 2019. (available online) (DATASET: doi:10.7302/96kr-q988) DOI: 10.1016/j.eswa.2019.06.026 [link]
- Daniel Vliegenthart, Sepideh Mesbah, Christoph Lo , Akiko Aizawa, and Alessandro Bozzon: “Coner: A Collaborative Approach for Long-Tail Named Entity Recognition in Scientific Publications.” TPDL 2019: 23rd International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries, Oslo, Norway, September 9-12, 2019. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11799. pp.3-17. Springer [link]
- Yang Zhao, Xiayu Shen, Wei Bi, Akiko Aizawa: “Unsupervised Rewriter for Multi-Sentence Compression.” The 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2019), pp.2235-2240. Florence, Italy, July 28 – August 2, 2019. [link]
- Gordian Edenhofer, Andrew Collins, Akiko Aizawa, and Joeran Beel: “Augmenting the DonorsChoose.org Corpus for Meta-Learning.” First Interdisciplinary Workshop on Algorithm Selection and Meta-Learning in Information Retrieval (AMIR), pp32-38. April 14, 2019. Cologne, Germany.
- Hai-Phong Bui, Manh-Thang Hoang, Thi-Lan Le and Akiko Aizawa: “Mathematical Variable Detection in PDF Scientific Documents”. 11th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS 2019), pp.694-706. Yogyakarta, Indonesia, April 8-11, 2019. [link]
- Takuma Udagawa, Akiko Aizawa: “A Natural Language Corpus of Common Grounding under Continuous and Partially-Observable Context.” The Thirty-Third AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-19), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, January 27 – February 1, 2019. [link]
- Frieder Simon: “New Approaches to ATPs.” Doctoral Programme in the 12th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM 2019). July 8-12, 2019. Prague, Czech Republic.